Disclosure pursuant to Article 13 of European Regulation 679/2016.
Data controller and data processor.
Roll Snc with headquarters in Via Don Capiaghi 9, Bregnano (Como) - Italy is the data controller of the personal data collected and processed through the Roll Services.
The controller and manager of the data can be contacted:
- by ordinary post at Roll Snc - Via Don Capiaghi 9, 22070 Bregnano (Como) – Italy;
- by e-mail to
Types of data collected.
We collect your personal data to provide and constantly improve our products and services. Below are the categories of data we collect:
- data you provide to us directly: we receive and store any data you provide to us in relation to the Roll Services. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is needed to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. The optional, explicit and voluntary registration through the forms present on https://Roll/ and the forms sent by our company (by fax and/or e-mail) involves the subsequent acquisition of all the data shown in the fields you have filled out and the processing complies with what is reported in this document. By sending an e-mail to the other e-mail addresses indicated on this website, you consent to the processing of data sent for the purposes and in the manner contained in this document. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to use many of our Roll Services;
- data which are collected automatically: when you use the Roll Services we automatically receive and store certain categories of data. During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature and through processing and association with data held by third parties, it could enable users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, failed, etc.) and other parameters associated with the operating system and the computer environment. These data are used solely to compile anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to verify its correct operation. They could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of possible computer crimes against the website: except for this eventuality, the data, as described herein, will last for a time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed;
- data received from other sources: we may receive information about you from other sources, but in this case they are data which come from publicly accessible sources (such as telephone and commercial directories, public registers, etc.). In this case they are common data such as, for example, personal data, name and surname, bank references, VAT number, fiscal code, fiscal and legal address, telematic and telephone references.
The purposes of the processing.
We process your personal data to perform, provide and improve the Roll Services which we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- data relating to orders and billing: these data are necessary for the execution of the established contractual relationships (direct sale and dispatch of our products and paper catalogues, order fulfilment, accounting and tax compliance), for the execution and finalisation of the contract of sale or for the fulfilment of specific requests made by you, always in relation to the order placed on our website or at our company. We require your data to process your specific requests (sending a catalogue, signing up for the newsletter, signing up to the web community, issuing a loyalty card) and, in the case of requesting product purchases, to follow up on the execution of the contract and for accounting and tax compliance. Any refusal to provide the data, in whole or in part, may result in the impossibility of following up on your requests;
- data for sending commercial and promotional communications by Roll: these data will be processed with your explicit consent for the sending of catalogues and advertising communications and commercial information (including telemarketing) relating to the Roll services and/or products at the addresses you provide;
- data for corporate security, IT purposes and any defensive requirements;
- data for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Legal basis for processing.
The legal bases on which we base the processing of the data you provide us are those provided for by art. 6 of the GDPR and in particular:
- your consent (art. 6 GDPR, letter a);
- because we need your data to be able to perform the services you request (art. 6 GDPR, letter b);
- compliance with legal obligations (art. 6 GDPR letter c);
- pursuit of the legitimate interest of the controller such as the purpose of security, defensive requirements or intra-group communications (art. 6 GDPR, letter f).
Therefore, for the use and consultation of our website and to receive the Roll Services, visitors and users must explicitly approve this information, consenting to the processing of data according to the methods and purposes described in this document. We remind you that your consent is optional and you can deny it and revoke it at any time without compromising the navigability of our website by sending an email to:
Your personal data are processed by Roll Snc personnel, specially appointed as data processors, who are given appropriate instructions regarding measures, devices, modus operandi, all aimed at the concrete protection of your personal data.
Your data may be disclosed to auditing companies, public administrations and consultants for administrative and accounting purposes and for legal obligations, including accounting and tax obligations. They may also be communicated to third parties to ensure the exercise of the right of defence (law firms) or judicial authorities to fulfil orders by said authorities.
Your data will be processed on paper and electronically, using systems which implement security measures aimed at protecting your privacy. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of, illicit or incorrect use of and unauthorised access to data. The data you have given us will not be subject to any further processing other than that stated in this document unless prior consent is requested, where necessary. Roll Snc undertakes to respect and protect your privacy by processing the personal data you provide in compliance with the provisions of the law to guarantee the security, accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes. Personal data are processed using automated tools for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of, illicit or incorrect use of and unauthorised access to data.
Duration of processing.
At any time you can contact the Data Controller to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability of data, limitation of processing and opposition to processing and other rights pursuant to art. 15 et seq. of the European Regulation. The same rights can be exercised by using the contact details of the controller reported in this statement. You can also lodge a complaint with the Privacy Authority, see www.garanteprivacy.it. We remind you that, by accessing your reserved area, you can modify/update/delete your personal data at any time.
A "cookie" is a small text file created by some websites to store information on the user's computer when it accesses the website. Cookies are sent by a web server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer, and are re-sent to the website upon subsequent visits. The cookies used by our website anonymously collect information on the pages consulted on this website, on the products purchased or which you wish to purchase. The data collected in this way do not allow the visitor to be identified, and they are not in any way combined with other information (e.g. personal data provided by the user during registration or purchase). Remember that you can also manage your cookie preferences through your browser.